• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie having a party

Jessica Rabbit...have you ever considered writing a children's book with Eric & Ernie as the main characters?:lol::lol:
I reckon you'd make a great success of it and I'm sure the boys could prvide you with lots of storylines:D

No. But if this carries on - I might have too!!! (if I don't get taken away by the men in whte coats first)

And yes, they do have such little characters and make me laugh so often.

Eric - "yes Mummy write a book.
I could be a super hero and Ernie can be my................. My?...............mmmmmmmmmm. Ernie will have to be the daring young, handsome, (slightly camp) ladies man!!:lol::lol::lol:

Ernie - yes mummy. can I be in your book too. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase

Lola has put ehr Agent Provocateur Nipple Pasties back in the drawer realising its not "that" kind of party! :shock:

Lola has put ehr Agent Provocateur Nipple Pasties back in the drawer realising its not "that" kind of party! :shock:

Ernie - does she still want to come??

Eric - we were going to tell the bouncer to say ""Ahhh Lola, no need for you to queue, straight up to the VIP suite for you!"

Ernie - come on Lola. You can be a goooood girl for one night. Can't you?

Eric - Shadow, I'm realllllly handsome, mysterious and oh my, you should see my glossy coat. It's like silk.

Ernie - Storm - I'm quiet too, and sooooooooo funny and cute. I thinnk we can sort out some Metal music. (scurries off to look through his CD collection:lol::lol:)

Eric - Hey scraggles. That's o.k then. There will be a lot of Binkying going on that night. Especially after a few carrot juices.

Ernie. - Moonshine. Apple turnovers??? OOh don;t think we have those. I'll see if mummy can make them. (she not a very good cook though!) and hey. don;t worry about the other 24 recue buns - they can come too!

Shadow- Is that a date then ;)

Storm- Kool, im really shy with new buns so i may stick by your side for a little while.

Scrags- mmm I do love a good carrot juice. How about an apple and pear martini :D

Moonshine- Yes i get told off for eating two foot foods! Awesome! Our new recruit upstairs in mummys room says though she is still getting better, she is big enough to be a bouncer! And where half the fur on her face is gone... she looks scarey!:shock: Muffin is coming wife his wife Crumpet, so though he is gorgeous :love: its hands off! little Nethie girl is a little hesitant as she thinks she is going to get hopped on!! Nikki and Rascal say they are sorry they can not come as they are off to their new homes in a week :( . Be careful with Ginny... she is a real maneater... literally!! Sharon might like a good chat as she lost her husbun at the weekend, so make her feel special! Tommy and Delilah are just mental! Angelika and Kimmy will be hanging around the pellet bowls all night :roll: . Roxy is just naughty, she may play tricks!! Ruby is too quiet and ladylike to do anything of interest -sticks nose in the air- Honey is a little under the weather so may have to stay at home. My grandkids Leo and Chips will be there, they are handsome young buns now!! Lucy is quite large so may not be able to binky too high! and the 3 fluffs (called cashymere somethings) are always drunk :shock:

ERIC - WOW:shock: that's a lot of bunnies. And yes, it could be a date, if nothing better comes along:lol::lol:

ERNIE - Eric. You can't say that. It's not nice. Shadow. Ignore my brother, he's heartless.

Eric. "No I'm not. Just keeping my options open"

Ernie - "Storm - yes, let's stick together. Nice girls, like shy boys, so mummy says. And we're funny too. That should do the trick.

Eric - " Apple and Pear martini. Sounds great. I'll get some in.

Ernie - Moonshine. I would love to try Apple turnover, but our mummy only gives us rabbit food. I think she means well, but oooh I'd do anythng for a taste of an apple turnover.

Eric - "your new recruit sounds perfect for the job of bouncer. She's hired.

Ernie - good lUck Nikki and Rascal. GLad you've found your forever home.:wave: I hope it's a lovely place like ours..

Eric - yaayyy muffn and crumpet are coming (must behave Myself) But on the other hand.............. Ginny:):):)

Ernie - Sharon can come and spend time with me and Storm. We'll look after her.

Eric - "Tommy and Delilah - stick with me and you can't go wrong. Angelika and Kimmy, are you foodies then? Guess you must be a bit on the plump side then:lol::lol:

Ernie - "ERIC, how many times. DOn't be so rude. If you keep upsettng everyone, no-bunny will come to our party. :cry::cry:

Eric - Hey Roxy:wave::wave:Are you a magician. That's the entertainment sorted then!:lol::lol:Can you pull a rabbit out of a hat???

Ernie - "Ruby - she is just demure that's all:love::love: and get well soon Honey. Lots of vibes for you xxxx Ha ha Eric. you have competition. Leo and Chips are handsome boys. So there. Lucy - hey just binky as much as you like.

Eric - Cashmere thingys................ bring it on!!!

See you all there:wave::wave::wave:

Shadow- Thats okay, i have my own fan club, if you do not want me, ill find somebun else -goes back to grooming

Storm- Yay, Ill bring some carrot cake! Ignore Shadow, so many two foots admire her that its gone to her head :roll:

Moonshine- i have some messages from the rescues:

Leo: Actually i am a girl!! -giggles-
Ruby: Just dont look straight into my eyes, i will hypnotise you!
Angelika and Kimmy: We are nice and slender as when we hear food, we run up down our hutch repetitively!

Scraggles- Our mummy says we are going to need a coach to get there? What is that?! We already all have coats!

Shadow- Thats okay, i have my own fan club, if you do not want me, ill find somebun else -goes back to grooming

Storm- Yay, Ill bring some carrot cake! Ignore Shadow, so many two foots admire her that its gone to her head :roll:

Moonshine- i have some messages from the rescues:

Leo: Actually i am a girl!! -giggles-
Ruby: Just dont look straight into my eyes, i will hypnotise you!
Angelika and Kimmy: We are nice and slender as when we hear food, we run up down our hutch repetitively!

Scraggles- Our mummy says we are going to need a coach to get there? What is that?! We already all have coats!

Eric - sorry Shadow. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.:oops::oops: Sometimes I open my mouth and put my feetzzzz in it. Please forgive me.

Ernie - yaaa I love carrot cake - nom nom.

Eric - ooops sorry Leo. (feetz and mouth again):oops::oops:
Ruby - I like a girl who can mezmorize me:love::love:
Angelik and Kimmy - I knew that really:lol::lol:

Ernie - I have asked mummy what a coach is and she said it is very very large.
Bigger than daddys car ( we don't like his car, as we only ever go to the vets in that - and we don't like the vets:evil:) she says, you can fit lots of rabbits in it and they play music and you can sing along. And when you're tired you can fall asleep.:):)

Eric - sorry Shadow. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.:oops::oops: Sometimes I open my mouth and put my feetzzzz in it. Please forgive me.

Ernie - yaaa I love carrot cake - nom nom.

Eric - ooops sorry Leo. (feetz and mouth again):oops::oops:
Ruby - I like a girl who can mezmorize me:love::love:
Angelik and Kimmy - I knew that really:lol::lol:

Ernie - I have asked mummy what a coach is and she said it is very very large.
Bigger than daddys car ( we don't like his car, as we only ever go to the vets in that - and we don't like the vets:evil:) she says, you can fit lots of rabbits in it and they play music and you can sing along. And when you're tired you can fall asleep.:):)

Shadow- you are forgiven if you groom me :)

Storm- and banana smoothies!!

Leo- thats okay :)

Ruby- and im pure white, like snow :D

Scraggles- ooh.. that sounds great!! Do they have water bottles of alcohol?!

Shadow- you are forgiven if you groom me :)

Storm- and banana smoothies!!

Leo- thats okay :)

Ruby- and im pure white, like snow :D

Scraggles- ooh.. that sounds great!! Do they have water bottles of alcohol?!

Eric - O.K I'll groom you. I'm good at that.

Ernie - Storm, can I have a grape smoothie:roll::roll: - I don't like bananas:evil:

Eric - Ruby -----:love::love::love:

Ernie - Scraggles. huuuuuuuuge bottles of acalo....... alcoloh........ ooooooooh I can't say it..:evil::evil:. Yes they have bottles of booze.

Eric - O.K I'll groom you. I'm good at that.

Ernie - Storm, can I have a grape smoothie:roll::roll: - I don't like bananas:evil:

Eric - Ruby -----:love::love::love:

Ernie - Scraggles. huuuuuuuuge bottles of acalo....... alcoloh........ ooooooooh I can't say it..:evil::evil:. Yes they have bottles of booze.

Shadow - -purrs-

Storm- Dont like banana!!! :shock: I go mad for banana!! It makes me go all mushy :love: but okay, ill nick mummys big bag of grapes!!

Ruby- -happy flops-

Scraggles- Dont worry Ernie, i had to get mummy to type the right spelling for me so i looked like a clever girl! This is my first christmas! For Mummy moon and shadow this is their 3rd christmas, and its Storms 2nd!! Im 1 in January!!

Shadow - -purrs-

Storm- Dont like banana!!! :shock: I go mad for banana!! It makes me go all mushy :love: but okay, ill nick mummys big bag of grapes!!

Ruby- -happy flops-

Scraggles- Dont worry Ernie, i had to get mummy to type the right spelling for me so i looked like a clever girl! This is my first christmas! For Mummy moon and shadow this is their 3rd christmas, and its Storms 2nd!! Im 1 in January!!

Eric- more purring:love::love:
Ernie - we don't like bananas do we Eric:evil::evil: We love our greens.
Eric - no we don't like banana - yuk!! Don't get caught nicking mummys grapes! You'll get into trubble!!:lol::lol:

Ernie - I am trying very hard with my spelling, because I want to be clever. But Eric doesn;t bother. He's too busy!!

Eric - that's not true. I am more clevererererer than you already!:evil::evil:

Ernie - this will be our 1st Christmas and we will be 1 in March.

Eric- more purring:love::love:
Ernie - we don't like bananas do we Eric:evil::evil: We love our greens.
Eric - no we don't like banana - yuk!! Don't get caught nicking mummys grapes! You'll get into trubble!!:lol::lol:

Ernie - I am trying very hard with my spelling, because I want to be clever. But Eric doesn;t bother. He's too busy!!

Eric - that's not true. I am more clevererererer than you already!:evil::evil:

Ernie - this will be our 1st Christmas and we will be 1 in March.

Shadow- mummy made us a delicious pot full of veg!

Storm- Yes!! There were lots of greens!

Shadow - I got too over excited

Storm- She jumped on my head! And then nicked my veggies... right from my mouth!

Shadow- Well... you should eat quicker!

Storm - You can become cleverer by reading a thing mummy calls a dicanary?... it has loads of posh sounding words in she says... sounds like a bird to me :?

Shadow- mummy made us a delicious pot full of veg!

Storm- Yes!! There were lots of greens!

Shadow - I got too over excited

Storm- She jumped on my head! And then nicked my veggies... right from my mouth!

Shadow- Well... you should eat quicker!

Storm - You can become cleverer by reading a thing mummy calls a dicanary?... it has loads of posh sounding words in she says... sounds like a bird to me :?

Eric - our mummy does a lovely big pot of veg for us too. We both put our faces in it and sometimes if Ernie gets to the bit I want I pinch it off him too.!

Ernie - you make too much noise when you eat Eric - you munch, I nibble. It's polite you know.

Eric - look. I don't do polite. I just wanna eat

Ernie - see what I have to put up with? A Dicanary? I'll check with mummy later about that - I would like to speak posh. Eric won't though - he's too lazy to learn

Eric - I'M NOT

Ernie - you are too!

Ernie - we have to say goodbye now as Mummy doesn't let us use the puter til toooomorrooooww.So bye bye everyone. Speak to you soon

Eric - "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya"

Ernie - he's such a teenager!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lola is getting all excited about the party !!! In fact, a little bit too excited!!

Loolola.jpg

Back