• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes required.

Hope it all continues to improve. :D

Maria x

Thanks

Compared to last night, everything is so very quiet which is really brilliant progress. If we can get through the rest of the evening with minimal chasing I will be really pleased. I will try the apple sauce treatment later to try and encourage them to groom each other, hopefully by this time tomorrow they will be so much nicer to each their intended partner.

I will update this later.

Vernon and Crissie

It sounds very promising. We both hope that Vernon and Crissie will get on well. Vernon deserves a loving partner as he is so sweet. Once he took a treat from Paul's hand and brought it to Mona to eat, he is a real gentleman in the rabbits' world.

It sounds very promising. We both hope that Vernon and Crissie will get on well. Vernon deserves a loving partner as he is so sweet. Once he took a treat from Paul's hand and brought it to Mona to eat, he is a real gentleman in the rabbits' world.

I am really pleased with Vernon and Chrissie they are now very quietly sitting washing in their pairing pen, they are obviously feel happy enough to wash which is good. The fact that there has been no chasing for a few hours now and also no fighting since lunch time is a definate progression from their previous existance. Hopefully overnight they will stop playing hard to get with each other and move their relationship forward.

Jack's trip to Twickenham was his last chance of finding a new woman, I can now safely say he will not remain a lonely old man forever. I have just caught him carefully washing Emily's ears .... it makes the damage to my 'rabbit separator' all worth while :lol:

CIMG0024.jpg

Vernon and Chrissie remain distant but not fighting ... so that remains a positive thing.

Ok I'll admit that's made me so happy that I was literally bouncing round the room :oops: :lol:

I said I would do my best, as Gisela will tell you not many buns fail my bonding methods :lol:

I have a feeling you thought he would be coming home alone.

I have a feeling you thought he would be coming home alone.

Yeah I did and seeing him hanging onto Emily's ear last night didn't make me feel any better :shock:
The fact that he's cleaning her is brilliant though, he'd never do that with Poppy.

I'm starting to think you have magical powers Janice :lol:

Yeah I did and seeing him hanging onto Emily's ear last night didn't make me feel any better :shock:
The fact that he's cleaning her is brilliant though, he'd never do that with Poppy.

I'm starting to think you have magical powers Janice :lol:

Did you meet Emily last night then? I keep looking at her hutch, but she isn't there. :( She always gave me such a friendly welcome.

This is making me soo nervous I can't bear it! Janice I absolutey forbid you ever to move away or stop doing the ARC bondings!

Did you meet Emily last night then? I keep looking at her hutch, but she isn't there. :( She always gave me such a friendly welcome.

Oh this made me sad, I know what you mean, she was always so glad to see me when I looked after her and now she's all scared and doesn't know what's going on.:cry:I'm worried for her,I hope it works out.

I'm sure, given enough time, Janice will succeed with both pairings x

Back