• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE 7 Year Old Rex Buck 'Must Go ASAP-GUILDFORD- 2200hrs- Rescue Wont Now Take Place

Hi guys
Not sure if Donna knows but we have 2 spare foster hutches at the moment so it would be no problem for her to bring him to us x

I have spoken with Donna
ARC can take the Bun whenever I can get him
Donna says they already have a home for him as ARC have someone wanting and old Buck :D

Just have to hope the advertiser gets back to me again now :?

Janex

I have spoken with Donna
ARC can take the Bun whenever I can get him
Donna says they already have a home for him as ARC have someone wanting and old Buck :D

Just have to hope the advertiser gets back to me again now :?

Janex

Thats brill, Well done everyone who will be involved in this rescue. Lets hope the bun gets into safe hands asap. Keep me updated please Jane x x x:wave:

I have been reading this thread with interest....it is wonderful to see you all really trying to help this bun out...
I would love to offer a home to a bunny, but space is so limeted here at the moment...maybe in the future i might be able to help a bun or 2 out:)
Looking forward to updates:)
xx

Back