• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

painting of my bunny!

gurbles

New Kit
my best friend is an amazing artist and he recently painted a portrait of ludo sitting on his flying piggy blanket. he's also painted me before but this is my most treasured painting ever. it hangs on my bedroom wall and i LOVE it. he even bought a beautiful wood frame with glass to protect it. he adores ludo too and i was so happy when he painted this for me. it's my most prized posession (after ludo of course!):

ludopainting.jpg

isn't it gorgeous? :)

the pics loveley. what a kind thing to do and very well painted.

think the mini comment at bottem bout children ruining your life is a bit harsh!!! lol stil as long as your babes (bunns) are happy eh!

think the mini comment at bottem bout children ruining your life is a bit harsh!!! lol stil as long as your babes (bunns) are happy eh!

it's funny you should say that, i was just discussing it with someone. i might change it from "children" to "husband' ;)

Hey it's me again - and as a single mum I loooooove both your old siggy and your new one :lol:

Love the painting too - really nice style, kind of 'primitive' in a good way - very 'folk art' which I love :D

Hi there, what a nice friend you have! Such a good portrait and the blanket is a great touch. All the best artists choose a personal possession to depict in a portrait as it adds to the character that is being portrayed. Excellent work! :D

Back