• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peeing/Pooping problem!

foxyfaerie

Mama Doe
My gorgeous darling bundle of fur has started to pee & poop in her food dish.

The other day I found a few droppings in her bigger food dish, then this morning it was droppings & wee and just now I've come upstairs to find her with her bum inside the dish pooping & peeing - when it was still mostly full of food!!

Why is she doing this, is it age (she's around 3.5 months old) or is it something else??

does she have a litter tray?

maybe she thinks this is where she should go, mine did that and now they have a green tray with hay and woopchips in it and they go in there (9 times out of 10) x

Yes, she's got a nice green one, full of carefresh & hay, and with a hay rack of Timothy right beside it!

She spends most of her time laying in it :roll: , but I know that's not odd, the two bunnies I had before her used to lay in their litter try together!!

I had a rabbit that got out of his litter tray to toilet neatly on the floor beside it as he wanted to keep his 'bed' clean :roll: I gave him another litter tray and he now uses one for a toilet and one for a bed - give it a try? :)

Back