• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Bed and Megazorb

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
I'm trying to order some Vet bed and megazorb and cannot find anywhere that has them both in stock! Have tried bunnybasics, does anyone know any other good websites I could try? thanks :)

if you dont mind waiting a day or so we can get the vet bed into stock for you. What size do you want?

The larger size if possible please, I've got a dog crate which is 20x14x16 (i think) and would like to cover as much of the bottom of it as poss. Am getting the rabbits on saturday so as soon as you can get it would be great.

Thanks very much :)

Yes that would be great thanks. Do you want me to send you my details for the order? I'd like some megazorb too if you have any.

Thanks

Yep megazorb is in stock in bulk, Just log in to the system and put the megazorb in your cart and ll do the rest and contact you when the vetbed is in tommorow.

Back