• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed & Bonded Fish For Snowy

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
A few pictures of Maria's Uncle and Aunt's pond with your fish bonded just like that! I so wish rabbits were that easy :lol: !

The pond...

jayniestanley010.jpg

The fish...

jayniestanley003.jpg

jayniestanley008.jpg

Neil

I love watching fish they are so relaxing, im always looking over the fence our neighbor has a big pond, and sometimes in the summer I have to run round and put them back in when they start jumping out!!!:shock:

Lovely fish. We added a few Shubunkins to our common goldfish today. I have never seen them jump out of the pond, strange behaviour.

Hey Maizy, can you spot the plastic heron? :lol: :lol: (Sorry, joke between us)

My fish!!, fantastic, I am so pleased they survived the journey OK, I was so worried they wouldn't, that is brilliant, we will catch the last 3/4 and transport them, probably next week now.

Thank you so much for the pictures, I am really pleased they have gone to a lovely new home, well done!!

Doesn't that mean they're too hot? I'm no fish expert but that does sound logical.

Neil

My parents kept koi in our old house and they would jump into the air during mating etc. Unfortunately they sometimes land out of the water. Our koi friends had brought a show fish for £1000 and it jumped straight in to the concrete fountain part of their pond and died from a head injury. :?

Back