• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Jessica and Poppet

Roz

Warren Scout
These are my sisters bunnies, and as I have been bunny sitting I thought I would take the opportunity and take some pictures!

So here they are:

Jessica Bunny: She looks very much like my Fred, she is quite a charater and loves Poppet to bits.

Picture013.jpg

And this is Poppet: he is a little tinker, anything he can get in to, he will, completely hen pecked by Jessica though :lol:

Picture020.jpg

Thanks, Poppet is a little treasure, he is such a sweet natured little man, unless you are a bloke :lol: then he gets very grunty and rears up.

awwwwwwww they are gorgeous! :love: Does Poppet not have any ears?

No unfortunately he doesn't, not quite sure what happened to them, we were told his mum bit them off when he was a baby :(. We keep asking Alice to lend him some of hers but she is not very interested in sharing

No unfortunately he doesn't, not quite sure what happened to them, we were told his mum bit them off when he was a baby :(. We keep asking Alice to lend him some of hers but she is not very interested in sharing

awwwwwwwww well hes a babe :love:

Back