• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our new arrival...stray bunny ,poorly back legs.UPDATE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0709JULY0008.jpg

2007_0709JULY0009.jpg

Here she is ....stray bunny with no name ....

thinking of Heather or Bluebell:? :?

poor girl hasnt got much going for her at the moment :(
she has patches of fur missing and has partialy lost the use of her back legs.

we are treating for EC and she is on baytril in case of infection. She has also had a steroid injection.

of course it could be an injury but she doesnt have any outward signs of injury and she does have good feeling in her legs and feet :?

TlC for now and back to the vets on wednesday .

dont know what we ll do if she needs to come indoors ...especialy if its long term as we ve just no where to put her :? :( may have to look for a fosterer ....but we ll see .:?

Last edited:
Her nails look a bit long? If she's been locked up in a hutch the back legs could just be muscle wastage and she might build up gradually with gentle exercise and a good diet :)

She's GORGEOUS and if I had room I would not hesitae in offering her a home.

I think she looks like a 'Violet'
She even has a white 'V' on her nose!!!

Janex

her nails are a bit long Tamsin ...havent cut them yet as she is stressed enough . that thought had crossed my mind too;)

Shes a proper grumpy madam but can eat for England . Shes very thin ...

i think id be grumpy too. :(

If there is no sign of any infection the fur loss could be alopecia (sp?) I have a little blue boy who suffered with it, it got worse if he got stressed. But she is gorgeous, I love blue buns! Good luck with her xx Jess

What a sweetie!! Beau's back legs werent very strong when we got him as a result of being shut in a tiny hutch and he used to kind of crawl rather than hop, but he jumps about all over the place now :lol:

aww shes adorable...i want her:lol: ..if only i lived next door:roll: shed be getting so much nose rubs right now:lol: :roll: :love: x

so glad she's not completely paralysed

what about Elfine? she just looks like one :D

she is such a cutie. i hope that everything works out ok for her - Gail wanted to bunnynap her - she is a darling

Back