• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little dieter!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
The gorgeous Mopsey came in looking like this - unable to climb up her ramp with out collapsing -

CIMG8009.jpg

She gradually got fitter as she was allowed out in the garden and Andy and I would put her up the far end so she had to run down to her favourite spot - under the sofa!! :rolleyes:

CIMG8158.jpg

She has now lost 0.6kg and is looking so much happier and healthier!! There is a gap between her tummy and the floor now although you can't see it in the pics!! :D

CIMG8207.jpg

CIMG8209.jpg

She still has a kg to lose before her spay but fingers crossed it wont be too long and then she'll be able to find her forever home!

(I'm sure I read on the rescue thread that Birdie Bun was after a black lop ...... and we're local!! ;) )

I still neeeeeeeeeeeeed a black lop and neeeeeeeeeeed a dutch :D
:lol: :lol:

She looks much better..well done Chloe!
She may get more enthusiastic with a couple more sponsors..;) ...? (please see fundraising thread as poor Mopsey's diet has not been noticed by many:( )

She looks fantastic. Was reading the sponsor bunnyfatcamp last night and could not believe a bunny could be that big!!

Well done mopsey :D

OMG!! what a size, that's awful the poor bunny!!, she looks so much better now, well done Chloe you are doing a fantastic job!!

Awwwww well done she looks great!! You can tell by her lovely shiny coat and brith eyes that she is so much healthier and happier!!! Bless her xx:love:

Back