• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wasn't born yesterday....

raven_guest

Mama Doe
...but they were! There are 7! I only thought there were 5! All well fed, wiggly and cute! I thought conti babies would be a lot lot bigger than average baby buns, but they're not that different, just very long!
Picture050.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Can I ask what these will sell for? Also do breeders restrict the amount of litters each doe has?

It's amasing how quickly the colour is coming through! One has a proper red/orange ring around it's eye! I also can't get over their claws! I'm going to be in trouble when their eyes open lol.

Believe or not they're starting to get fuzz already! It's like watching a plant grow on a time delay camera, they're growing so quickly. I'm already in love with the smallest one, it's quite a lot smaller than the others, but is twice as lively and vocal and had a buddha belly this morning! Soooo cute! Expect more photos as soon as the weather improves. It's taking ever ounce of self control I have not to sit in the hutch all day (you can comfortably sleep in Misa's hutch lol) and photograph them!

Heres a 12 month old "Conti" for you (not a red one, but agouti)....and she's still growing...but is the most gentle and loving bunny..only had her a couple of weeks but I love her to bits :love:
2007_0419rabbits0021.jpg

She's adorable - I had two Flemish Giants - 20 pounds each - and they were the most gentle rabbits ever - they made the funniest "honking" sound - like a goose - and when they thumped, they got everyone's attention.

Thanks for the photo.

Brigitte

Back