• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper & Friends

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As requested here are some more photos of my new fluffball:

DSC00027.jpg

Posing for the camera.

DSC00006-3.jpg

And again.

DSC00034.jpg

Playing with his friend Gizmo.

DSC00033-1.jpg

Playing `kill the rope`!

DSC00031.jpg

Watching live tv!

DSC00001-1.jpg

Snuggled up with Flump & Jemima.

DSC00004-1.jpg

Sharing teatime with some of his friends.

Hope you like :D

Su.x

awwwww he is gorgeous! :love:

i love the first pick with that innocent little face and the little bit of carpet poking out of his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant believe how well your cats get on! ours dont fight but they wouldnt curl up together, they can just about bear to sit on the same chair! :lol:

cheekytikki said:
awwwww he is gorgeous! :love:

i love the first pick with that innocent little face and the little bit of carpet poking out of his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

He also definately doesn`t look so innocent when he`s scaling our hallway wallpaper! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

awwwwwwww......thank you!! He is absolutely amazing!! Sooooo gorgeous!!

I hope your remaing fluffy friends continue to bring you comfort and joy thoughout your dark days.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way still :thumb:

BobandAbby's mum said:
awwwwwwww......thank you!! He is absolutely amazing!! Sooooo gorgeous!!

I hope your remaing fluffy friends continue to bring you comfort and joy thoughout your dark days.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way still :thumb:

Thankyou Amanda.

Su.x

I used to have a cat named Gizmo, too! Unfortunately, he was about 15-16 years old and had all sorts of health problems, thus we had to put him to sleep the summer before I began at college. He was the first pet I cared for... actually, your Gizmo looks eerily similar, too. Did you name him after the Gizmo from the movie Gremlins?

- Greg

linuxn00b2004 said:
I used to have a cat named Gizmo, too! Unfortunately, he was about 15-16 years old and had all sorts of health problems, thus we had to put him to sleep the summer before I began at college. He was the first pet I cared for... actually, your Gizmo looks eerily similar, too. Did you name him after the Gizmo from the movie Gremlins?

- Greg

Hi :wave:

Sorry about your `Gizmo` :cry: I recently had to have my 1st ever cat pts & know how heartbreaking it is. :cry:

Yes, we did name him after the `Gizmo` in the gremlins movie, as he`s a cheeky little devil!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Su.x

BirdieBun said:
omg Su your new baby is gorgeousssssss I have never seen a cat so beautiful awwwwwwwwww :love:

Thankyou carys :D

We`ve had him a few weeks now so he got to meet my `Angel` Pollyanna, she was very gentle with him & would `help` him eat his kitten meat!!!!

Su.x

OMG, he is gorgeous :love:

I didn't realise you had so many cats, that last pic had me sat here like this > :shock: :shock: :lol:

Are they all yours?? I am sooo jealous if they are :D

Joanne26 said:
OMG, he is gorgeous :love:

I didn't realise you had so many cats, that last pic had me sat here like this > :shock: :shock: :lol:

Are they all yours?? I am sooo jealous if they are :D

Yes they`re all mine :D i have 8!!!!!!!!! Here`s a piccie of the one missing from the group photo:

04041511.jpg

He`s Dukie & a total luvbum!!!!!!!!!!

Kayjay: that`s a Degu in the `live tv` photo, i have 2 but the other one had run off to eat her peanut in peace!!!!

Cottonmather ( Sorry, can`t remember your name ) :oops: We think Casper will be quite long haired as his mum was. :D

Su.x

Awwww, hes gorgeous and looks verrrryyy comfy. :D

Eight cats :shock: :shock: , i want eight cats, two is just not enough :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su!!!!!! OMG :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I'm afraid to tell you my heart just melted when I saw him.Give him a wee snuggle from me.xx

Back