• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little baby rabbit pics

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Here is a picture of my rabbit's unexpected litter they will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Hope you like them.
large.jpg

Sally

YES!!! Like them very much!!!!! Is there anything cuter than a baby bunny, only 6 baby bunnies in a row that is :love: :love: :love: Are you going to keep them all or try and rehome later?

I think I am going to keep two and try to rehome the rest. I know a couple of people who would give a great home to these gorgeous babies.
Sally

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want I want I want :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww theyre gorgeous.

I especially like the little grey one on the end, he looks like a little hippo! :lol:

aww they are so cute! i love baby animals, and rabbits are no exception, especially that lot!
what breed are they? or are they crosses? either way they are gorgeous!

Ruth xx

smokiemisty said:
Cute alert. Are you going to keep them all or will you be looking for homs for them.
I think I am going to keep two and find new homes for the rest.
Sally

Back