• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Speedy :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Isn't he just adorable? I will write more later, but I tell you, this bun is gorgeous and I love him to bits already :oops: :lol: :lol:

Speedy0804071.jpg

[/img]
Speedy0804072.jpg

Speedy0804073.jpg

[/img]
Speedy0804074.jpg

Speedy0804075.jpg

[/img]
Speedy0804076.jpg

Is he related to the other two with crossed legs?

:oops: I can't think of their names :oops:

He was taken to a rescue (Jane's in Warwick) - he's 8 years old and had an enormous abscess on his face :cry: :cry: He was entire as well so to get both things done together he was taken to the vets - however, while under the GA they nearly lost him :( So, he had the abscess cleaned out but it took him ages to wake up :( when he did wake up it took him ages to get the GA out of his system :(
Afterwards it was found that he could not use his back legs anymore and also couldn't poop or pee by himself so needed to be helped with it. The vet was gutted and kept hold of him and took him home - she even took him to work with her :)
Speedy can now poop on his own but cannot use his back legs and has to have his bladder expressed manually now. There is also a growth on one of his legs but the vet thinks it is a benign tumour as it hasn't grown at all.
It's not worth putting him under GA again so he will have some x-rays when Cath gets back off holiday :)
He's stunning and so sweet :) Me wuvs him :oops: :oops: He's settled in so quick it's like he has been here before :shock: He's our little Easter Bunny 8)
I know that someone was fostering him and that she couldn't come today due being upset - but I promise you, whoever you are, that we will love and care for Speedy always - we already adore him :D Thank you for letting us have him and be his new mummy and daddy :D

Gem said:
Is he related to the other two with crossed legs?

:oops: I can't think of their names :oops:

Tsk Gem :lol: That's Oxo and Fliss - no, he's not related at all seeing as he is 8 years old :lol: 8) :D

Awwwww well he could not have found a better retirement home :)
Considering all he has been through with poor health he looks remarkably WELL!! :D

Janex

welcome Speedy!!
You're going to gets lots of cuddles from your new Mum and Dad! and you certainly deserve it you sweetie! :wink:

Back