• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LITTLE ROO...my how they grow..18 days old today...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
resize3.jpg

from this........

so sweet!!!! you can understand why people go for baby buns, they really do have the awww factor. shame so many people lose interest later though. xx

just a reminder Nicola ...that on entering the premises all bags , coats with pockets etc must be left outside . you are warned surveillence cameras will be operating at all times ........ :wink: :lol: :lol: ......so no trying to bunny nap :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would i??

:angel:

Nicola

They're so funny at that age, you'll probably notice they scratch a lot as their hair is coming through bless them. The cutest thing in the world is their tiny tiny nails and tongues! That's enough to make me melt.

Back