• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Ive been on here ages now and not posted any pics of my own rabbits. Here are a couple for starters and I will add the others later, my camera cable has gone walkies.

This is Marley, my special bunny. He lives in the house with me and my fosters. He is a year old and had his plumbs off on Tuesday, unfortunatly he isnt feling very well at the moment :( but he is normally a very happy, loving bun who showers me with kisses.

19-08-06_0043.jpg

This is Scout, also a year old and she lives with Fiver. She broke her leg when she was only three months old and we went through an agonising few weeks setting it again. You could never tell that there was anything wrong wit it now.

19-08-06_1517.jpg

This is her with her lampshade which she tried to remodel as a party hat
08-07-06_1437.jpg

and this is my foster bunny Codey who is also recovering from loosing his plumbs

19-01-07_1018.jpg

He is very dinky isnt he! he is sulking at the moment cuz I keep poking his nether regions and forcing nasty liquids down his throat.

Poor Boy.

Codey is great fun, he was born to be a house bunny, he loves his toys so much too.

Back