• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Trip and Scarlett playing on their new piece of VetBed :D

000_0911.jpg

000_0936.jpg

000_0921.jpg

000_0927.jpg

000_0920.jpg

000_0913.jpg

Hey, where did he go :?

000_0934.jpg

Ooooh what have you found Scarlett

000_0929.jpg

000_0924.jpg

I know I have a girlfriend now mum, but I still need my cuddles from you

000_0939.jpg

000_0940.jpg

Whatcha taking so many pictures for!

They are both cuddled up and grooming in the spot by the fireplace that used to be Trips spot :D I think they are in love :love: Its hard to get pics of them together though because Scarlett jumps around so much :lol:

Aww Hun I'm sooo Pleased for you!! :D Its definately love :love:!!! Ooh Wheres that vet bed from? Looks way snugglier than Tills :? XX

Aww Hun I'm sooo Pleased for you!! Its definately love !!! Ooh Wheres that vet bed from? Looks way snugglier than Tills XX

Aww thanks :D

I just got it from a pet shop (one that doesnt sell animals) Its a local one. The guy said you can get ones that arent real VetBed though and asked which one I wanted an I just said the real one. It might just look snugglier because its new and hasnt been washed yet :D

sillyrabbit said:
I just got it from a pet shop (one that doesnt sell animals) Its a local one. The guy said you can get ones that arent real VetBed though and asked which one I wanted an I just said the real one. It might just look snugglier because its new and hasnt been washed yet :D

Ahh Maybe it is because it hasnt been washed :) You can really tell the difference between the real and the unreal stuff, Got some from argos ages ago and its not right good. Ours are due for replacing really, along with everything else :roll: X

awww they look so happy :love:

i always thinks its amazing that even though your bun has fellow bun companionship they still need hooman love too :love:

i always thinks its amazing that even though your bun has fellow bun companionship they still need hooman love too

I know! I thought he wouldnt groom me anymore once they were together but as soon as I sat down he had jumped in my lap :love: Trip loves his cuddles :lol:

Back