• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fluffyheads Teddy and Bertie... Look how we've grown!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Little Baby Bertie...
100_0188.jpg

Not so little Baby Bertie :lol:
Picture026.jpg

Little Baby Ted
100_0203.jpg

Not so little Baby Ted
Picture027.jpg

Having breakfast this morning
Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

They don't usually have their eyes half shut but I don't think they liked the flash :oops: And they don't usually look so chubby... Bertie was trying to escape the camera and Teddy was trying to eat his breakfast :lol:

I can't beleive how big they are these days and sooo cuddly once you've got them :love:

hun Bertie changes every time i see him! i think u have about 7 lionheads and u chop and change the pics :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are little darlings :love:

BirdieBun said:
hun Bertie changes every time i see him! i think u have about 7 lionheads and u chop and change the pics :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are little darlings :love:

He certainly doesn't look like that tiny bun in the first picture but the fluff on his face is always changing... and his fluffy ears :love:

I can assure you though, he is still defiantely the same gorgeous Bertie :lol:

I know this sounds like a biased Mum comment but photos really don't do them justice. They are so much more bootiful in the fluff!

Aaawww they're beautiful and soo big now :D

I think Ted is very well named, I can imagine a farmer called Ted with those massive sideburns :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I on my own in this? :roll:

FlipFlop said:
I think Ted is very well named, I can imagine a farmer called Ted with those massive sideburns :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I named him Teddy as he was like a fluffy little Teddy bear... but I can see where you're coming from! He has a little tuft of hair on his head that sweeps over to one side... my boyfriend thought I had cut his hair to look like that :lol: :lol: :lol: But I assure you it's natural!

lynda_m said:
FlipFlop said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I named him Teddy as he was like a fluffy little Teddy bear... but I can see where you're coming from! He has a little tuft of hair on his head that sweeps over to one side... my boyfriend thought I had cut his hair to look like that :lol: :lol: :lol: But I assure you it's natural!

Aaaww bless him, he's got a natural side parting, with a sweeping fringe :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaawwwwww Bertie is sooo fuzzy!! His ears remind me of my Simba's :wink: love em! Teddy is such a cutie too.. what a gorgeous pair they are and so very different from when they were babies :D

Thank you for the lovely comments guys :D

Going to have to tighten security at my house methinks so Estelle can't kidnap them :lol: :? :lol:

Back