• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

O/h's pics of Evo

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
Dave, my o/h got a camera for Christmas, and he was taking some pics of Evo today. They are currently laying together on the living room floor too.....so much for him not being interested in Evo! :lol:

I think the pics are really good! :D Sorry there's so many. :oops:

P1020398.jpg

P1020402.jpg

P1020437.jpg

P1020442.jpg

P1020452.jpg

P1020489.jpg

P1020507.jpg

P1020514.jpg

P1020753.jpg

P1020761.jpg

P1020781.jpg

Brilliant pictures. And clearly your other half isn't at all interested in Evo :roll: :wink:
He is a very handsome bun.

Awwww thanks for sharing RB!! He is soooo cute. I love the one of him looking straight into the camera.

BTW - which camera was it your OH got for xmas??

Hugs

Shiv, Zi, Fia & Snowy

The camera is a Panasonic Lumix one. It was 2nd hand, so a couple of years old. It has a brilliant lense and features, but it's only 2 megapixel, so he's trying to decide whether he needs to exchange it for a slightly higher megapixel one.

They are really really good pics! I kept thinking awww that's my fave 1, no that 1 is, no that 1 is.......... :lol: he's gorgeous, I second the thing about the really expressive face :)

Back