• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FIGHTING FOR fELIX DEMO.

rabshan

Mama Doe
there is a demo to be held in Oxford at 1pm. tomorrow (12th) to FIGHT FOR FELIX :( Felix is a maquee monkey who is imprisoned in a lab in Oxford and will soon (if not already) be undergoing torture in the guise of research :shock: :evil: If anyone is interested in supporting Felix then be ready to meet up at park & ride A40 oxford at 1pm.

rabshan said:
will soon (if not already) be undergoing torture in the guise of research :shock: :evil:

I understand this is an emotive issue but please understand that the law at the moment requires animal testing for research - perhaps the protest should not be at the lab but at the Houses of Parliament?

I don't believe it is always necessary though, and there should be far more research done on alternatives to animal testing.

AMETHYST

Poor monkey. My cousin runs a monkey sanctuary that helps out the ones who's wally owners didnt think about it properly. They are sooo lovely. I can belive that they do "research" on them :twisted: :censored:

Back