• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its the latest craze for 2007!!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
wall to wall carpets dahhhling!

Before:

rabbits053.jpg

rabbits054.jpg

Teegra 'helping' :roll:

rabbits056.jpg

the finished product:

rabbits058.jpg

rabbits059.jpg

not bad for £9 of carpet squares and a 99p rubber mat :D:D:D the buns seem to like it too :D

looking good :)

I'm scared to put carpet down in the bottom of my twos' cage in case they decide to use it as a toilet (which is what happened when I put a vetbed down :roll: ) :lol:

jrn1310 said:
What is the tray sitting on, its a bit like a stool. It looks like it works really well.

which tray?
the litter tray is on the floor, the sandbox (origanally the base of a rat cage is on the stand it came with (they can easily hop into it and they have room to play underneath and in the crate thay have a little stool/step thing which they now use instead of a ramp :D:D:D:D
they do seem to like their setup as it is now which is good :D
glad you like

woodstock said:
looking good :)

I'm scared to put carpet down in the bottom of my twos' cage in case they decide to use it as a toilet (which is what happened when I put a vetbed down :roll: ) :lol:

mine sometimes use vetbed to go toilet :roll: im hoping to change them to vetbed in march so hope the carpet will sort of wean them onto it. they have access to the landing during the day which is carpeted and we have never had any accidents on there so fingers crossed

beckiboo186 said:
Tilly-May says .. "Oh Dutchess dear, tis so posh!" :wink: X

duchess says 'ah Tills glad you like it dahhling it took forever to lay you just cant get the staff :roll: i was forced to sleep in the sandbox until it was finished, really!" :x well anyway better be off teegra is trying to eat my orchard grass :roll: , toodles x'

Back