• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding time at the zoo..............

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Thought i`d take some photos this morning of the bunnies enjoying their breakfast:

Angel begging for her biscuit:
PICT0857.jpg

"Yay, look what i`ve got Digby"!
PICT0858.jpg

This is a very rare shot of Digby indeed............ He`s actually running!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Having just realised that Angel`s run off with both biscuits!!!!!!!
PICT0856.jpg

Ted & Poppet enjoying their brekkie:
PICT0862.jpg

Kahlo about to tuck into his, (going by the hairdo i`d say he`s just got out of bed)!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PICT0864.jpg

And here`s the trio tucking into their`s:
PICT0867.jpg

As you can see my bunnies really enjoy their food and don`t worry they only have biscuits as the occassional treat. :D

Su.x

awww great pics..

what biscuits are they? choc once tried to steal a digestive but i managed to get it back

caz

Caz: They`re digestive biscuits!!!!!!!! I only give them occassionally as they`re very fattening but they go mad when i do!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sally: My nan gave me the doorstop, sorry i`ve no idea where she got it from.............

Su.x

cazza said:
awww great pics..

what biscuits are they? choc once tried to steal a digestive but i managed to get it back

caz

The best biscuits to give as a treat are rich tea or morning coffee, very very plain.

whiskyscruffles said:
wow, digby is the most adorable little thing, he just looks so grumpy! and kahlo has amazing hair!

Digby & little are not 2 words that are normally used together. :shock: He`s a french lop & weighs about 16 lbs!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He always has a grumpy expression on his face but believe me he`s anything but, he`s the soppiest bunny going albeit extremely lazy! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

nicole said:
Is Digby's friend a frensh lop too, she is very fluffy and both so cute, as is all your babys. :D

Thankyou. :D
Yes Angel is Digby`s sister, she is totally devoted to Digby but hates any other rabbit!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back