• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Africa pics at last

gizmo

Mama Doe
these are just a few pics (it take to long to scan them all). i still got 3 films that need developing and i need to get the pics off my digital camera.
africa011.jpg

this was at st lucia(sp). we sat down on the river bank and had this monky try and go through our bags. there was also a croc in the water and a load of hippos a little further out.
africa010.jpg

this is when we went whale whatching. you can just see the whale in the distance and a dolphin in front of the boat.
africa009.jpg

heres some rhino at krugar i think
africa008.jpg

and a zebra
africa007.jpg

this was the place we stayed at in umpfalozi (sp). the animals could just walk right into the camp. 1 night we had a hyena sniffing at our door.
africa006.jpg

same place. a really lovly veiw
africa005.jpg

this was a view at swaziland
africa004.jpg

a really nice sun set at krugar
africa003.jpg

some impala (yummy) at krugar as well
africa002.jpg

a tree agama. me and my friend went out looking for snakes and lizards every place we stayed at :lol:
africa001.jpg

crocodile at the croc farm
africa.jpg

and some hippos.
ill show some more when i get them.

wow fab photos they are ace you are real lucky i love the lizard pics hey are such amazing colours!

what do you mean yummy to Impala's? Did you eat them? :shock:

Back