• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I never thought.....

I would ever get to post these pictures, after what happened at this time last week, and nearly losing Isaac :cry: I never thought that I would actually get pictures of him having his advent calendar... but he's made it! he's still alive, he is going to be on antibiotics til christmas eve, but he is being a trooper about it all... bless my little boy - Picture overload.

Eating a carrot on friday night, when he started eating properly again.

Picture180-1.jpg

This is a really bad photo! - he isnt that fat or ugly! lol - but the white patches on both legs are where he had is IVs in, and he likes showing them off lol... my brave soldier!

Picture182.jpg

Snowflake and Isaac tucking into their advent calendars- they love it!

Picture190.jpg

Isaac in his bear factory santa hat! - They even have holes for ears! lol

Picture202.jpg

And finally Merry christmas from Snowflake and Isaac!

Picture201.jpg

awwwww such sweet photos I cant believe you nearly lost Isaac and what is in those advent calenders? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol thanks for the replies, I still cant believe I was so close to losing him, before you worry as some have :lol: They are advent calendars for bunnies - not human ones!
They've got those yoghurt drop things in, my 2 go nuts for it, hate to tell them that they end on the 24th december lol!

Back