• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free baby rabbits - middlesex U/D reply from seller

Bavarian Bunny said:
Dunno where Hayes is, but Middlesex starts across the river from me. I don't like the sound of this ad at all. :(

I know, it really doesnt sound nice at all.

omg :( bless them! poor little things!

:shock: :shock: just looked at that site properly and theres so many of them for sale or being given away! just seen one lil girlie who isnt wanted anymore cas they cant spend time with her :(

:shock: :shock: :shock:

They must be about 20 mins away from me. But i wont be able get there this weel at all!! Got Sh*tty Work!!

Giesle, Hayes is about 30 mins away from Richmond. Not far!

m
xx

The ad doesn't even say how old they are. I have seen quite a few "free" bunnies in our area lately. I could haven opened my own rescue by now. :( And it won't get better after Christmas.

Bavarian Bunny said:
The ad doesn't even say how old they are. I have seen quite a few "free" bunnies in our area lately. I could haven opened my own rescue by now. :( And it won't get better after Christmas.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tell me about it!!

m
xx

It never stops does it..silly me I sort of thought tht people got bunnies in spring when all the ickle cute babies were about, thn by summer/autumn were fed up and wanted rid.........thought digs and cats more of a prob at xmas time, but it really is 24/7 12 months a year for everything, its awful :(

lucyj said:
It never stops does it..silly me I sort of thought tht people got bunnies in spring when all the ickle cute babies were about, thn by summer/autumn were fed up and wanted rid.........thought digs and cats more of a prob at xmas time, but it really is 24/7 12 months a year for everything, its awful :(

Its True! Its becoming a year round thing now!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

m
xx

I will mail Donna to see if there is any space in any of the other ARCs foster homes has space, I am over full at my place at the moment and I have another Mum and babies coming in next week :shock:

jrn1310 said:
I will mail Donna to see if there is any space in any of the other ARCs foster homes has space, I am over full at my place at the moment and I have another Mum and babies coming in next week :shock:

When i was over at Donnas on Saturday i think there was two hutch free. So maybe we might be in luck. Enless she had filled them up with the bunns she was colleting from you?

m
xx

OK, I e-mailed the seller and there are 3 left:

yes i still have 3 left. they are about 7 weeks old call me if you r
interested 07908662382

Back