• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute bunny yawning

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Someone sent me this pic and I think that it is so cute.
cutebunnyyawning.jpg

Look at those cute little toothy pegs :love:

Has anyone seen quest for the Holy Grail (monty Python) there is a killer rabbit on it which looks suspiciously like that one. I suggest it is actually about to attack. Have you got an "after pic" :lol:

I've seen the piccy of the bunny yawning before, and it actually doesn't look quite right :? Doesn't it look like someone is holding its neck :shock:

Leah xx

Charliesangel said:
I've seen the piccy of the bunny yawning before, and it actually doesn't look quite right :? Doesn't it look like someone is holding its neck :shock:

I was thinking that..looks like its been pulled by the scruff of its neck?

Charliesangel said:

Leah xx

Yes! I find it a bit disturbing.

I dont think they're hurting it tho- im sure ive heard that you can make a rabbit yawn by pulling on the scruff or something. Its not very nice tho :(

catswhiskas said:
Someone sent me this pic and I think that it is so cute.
cutebunnyyawning.jpg

Look at those cute little toothy pegs :love:

Soooooooooo cute :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

yeh i dont think it looks right either its as though the bun is squealing in apin from being pulled - cute hammie tho

pesonaly i also feel there is somewromg with that picture, bearing in mind rabbit whther domaestic or wild are prey animals can you really see a rabbit yawning when in someones arm? :shock:

catswhiskas said:
Oh god I feel terrible for posting it now. I really thought it was just yawning :shock:

Dont feel bad, :D I thought it looked cute untill you look at the picture more closley :evil:

Ali said:
catswhiskas said:
Oh god I feel terrible for posting it now. I really thought it was just yawning :shock:

Dont feel bad, :D I thought it looked cute untill you look at the picture more closley :evil:

No definately don't feel bad. no one knows for definate any way.

True no one knows for definate! - although it doesnt quite look right....
I love it when bunnies yawn, Isaac does it when I go and get them in the morning - kind of a do you know you just woke me up mummy!

Back