• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post all your terrible photos here!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
We all know that it's easier said than done to get that perfect bunny shot, they don't like to stay still long enough to pose properly! Here are a few of my dodgy shots in pursuit of perfection...come along and post yours too :wink:

63b8929c.jpg

2d92e61c.jpg

1c4063bd.jpg

1c2f13f1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I dont keep my photos that end up like that.. i get loads! especially of Fifi.. she's just too fast! :lol: I'll go see what disasters i can take :lol: :lol:

This thread is so funny! :lol: I think I've probably deleted all my dodgy ones too. The blurriest worst ones I've ever taken are of the mice, who don't stay still for more than a millisecond! :shock: :lol:

I think the thread should be called dissapearing buns!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think most of my pics could be in this section :lol: I'll have to dig some out later

I have very few photos of my rabbit - he is a master at camera spotting and dashes away as soon as I press the button - the little tinker!!

Back