• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't leave me out!!!!

Ali

Warren Veteran
mum because i'm indoors recovering :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

Awww she's so cute, it's nice to see she's feeling better.

Where did you get your hanging hay ball? I've been on the lookout for one of those but not managed to find one.

kayjay said:
Where did you get your hanging hay ball? I've been on the lookout for one of those but not managed to find one.

I have the exact same one... got it from ebay :D

Awwwww Ali, she's such a beautiful girly! :love: And looks like she's feeling loads better now :thumb:

[quote="xEMMAx

[/quote]

Can you remember what it was called so I can search for it? I've searched under hayrack but it keeps bringing up haystacks :lol: (sorry to hijack this Ali)

kayjay said:
Awww she's so cute, it's nice to see she's feeling better.

It is so nice to see her having a run about again :p :p :p

The hay ball I got from my local pet shop, they also do larger ones too, they are great, Bella and Benji love them :D

She is lovely Ali! So glad she is picking up. When I had my mini lops done they went in together as they were brother and sister. I think it was easier for them having each other and probably helped them recover quicker. Although the girly was obviously quieter than her brother as it was a bigger op for her.
I can understand how you must feel as my other mini lop nearly died from stasis. It does make you watch very carefully after that and worry a lot. I t seems its either the kids or the rabbits stressing us out eh? Pam

kayjay said:
[quote="xEMMAx

Can you remember what it was called so I can search for it? I've searched under hayrack but it keeps bringing up haystacks :lol: (sorry to hijack this Ali)[/quote]

Its ok, :lol: :lol:

I think they are just called hay balls

bluelop said:
She is lovely Ali! So glad she is picking up. When I had my mini lops done they went in together as they were brother and sister. I think it was easier for them having each other and probably helped them recover quicker. Although the girly was obviously quieter than her brother as it was a bigger op for her.
I can understand how you must feel as my other mini lop nearly died from stasis. It does make you watch very carefully after that and worry a lot. I t seems its either the kids or the rabbits stressing us out eh? Pam

Thank you :love: I will be glad when she gets the all clear on Friday at the vets, I will be a lot happier then :)

kayjay said:
xEMMAx said:

Can you remember what it was called so I can search for it? I've searched under hayrack but it keeps bringing up haystacks :lol: (sorry to hijack this Ali)

I have been looking but can't find it! The people I bought it from looks like they've stopped selling on ebay. Was just called 'steel food ball'
Hope you find one! :thumb:

kayjay said:
[quote="xEMMAx

Can you remember what it was called so I can search for it? I've searched under hayrack but it keeps bringing up haystacks :lol: (sorry to hijack this Ali)[/quote]

If you cant get one Ill post you one :p

Thanks everyone, I'll order one from bunnybasics.

Ali, I'm sure Bella will be ok at her vet check - I took Pippa yesterday and her wound had healed well apart from her self removal of her stitches :roll: They do worry us though don't they? Especially after you've lost Barney, I can understand why you are so concerned.

Sending hugs from me and Pippa

She looks like shes recovered really well... shes beautiful!
Mine removed her stitces before she was meant to... but after she took them out she didnt touch there again, I think they just get to itchy for them. and sometimes better out than in... Vet wasnt impressed though lol

Awwww if you ever need to rehome her, there is always a home for her a my house :love: :lol:

kayjay said:
Thanks everyone, I'll order one from bunnybasics.

Ali, I'm sure Bella will be ok at her vet check - I took Pippa yesterday and her wound had healed well apart from her self removal of her stitches :roll: They do worry us though don't they? Especially after you've lost Barney, I can understand why you are so concerned.

Sending hugs from me and Pippa

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks Kay for understanding how i'm feeling. :love:

Aw and Pippa removing her own stitches is she ok???

SOAD said:
Awwww if you ever need to rehome her, there is always a home for her a my house :love: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'LL KEEP YOU IN MIND :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think it will happen though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back