• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in trouble! (Zoe in the house)

tmak

Warren Scout
Well, my parents are away on holiday, Zoe's not allowed in the house, but well, I couldn't help myself! I had to see her indoors!

carpet.jpg

She was a bit weary at first tip-toeing everywhere and running back out, but she soon found her feet, infact when I took her back outside she kept going up to the door and trying to push it open!

step01.jpg
step02.jpg

Trying to get behind the TV she threw some DVD's that I'd put there to cover the gap then sulked when she had a row!

She went up to the mirror sneakily then ran away, then went back to sniff her own reflection! Maybe she's not unbondable after all - normally she chases anything that moves - the neighbour's cat, some crows, next doors football (she punctured it)! She seemed to like her own reflection anyway, not that she's vain or anything!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww while the cats away the mice will play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She's lovely :p :p :p

On the bottom left pic she looks like she's checking that nobody's around before she sneaks inside. :lol:

Aww, I love Zoe pics :D

sparklefairy said:
awwww what a sweetie :D she must have loved being inside :D

Yep, the first time she was weary, today I couldn't get her out :lol: She's decided she'd much rather be a house bun! She was ok though after a run around the garden... Given a week it would be her house and we'd be outside!

Back