• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flexible Wooden Bridges - where to get one

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
When I look at people's pictures I often see those wooden bridges made up of wooden sticks that can be flexible (i.e. used as a ramp or as a bridge to hide under. I'd really like one for Zion's run but I haven't found any apart from the multicoloured one and I think I would prefer a natural one.

Any ideas where I can get one from and how much they are?

Thanks

Shiv

I got mine from Pets@home :wink: Alot of petshops have them and the online petshops have them too but they are heavy so postage could be pricey :wink:

P@H was £4 cheaper than my local pet shop! and they had the natural ones with bark on in stock - my local pet shop only had the ones that are like dyed doweling! Not as nice as munchy natural sticks! :D

As Diddeen said, the postage can be costly if you buy them online, check out your local pet stores, I believe they're called FiddleSticks :?

Thanks very much. (Thankfully) I don't have a P@H where I am. Nearest one is an hour away. I will have to find some other petshops in the area and see if they stock them

Thanks again

Sorry to say I got both mine from Pets at Home, they were cheaper than any where local and off the internet as they are quite heavy, so the postage is more :D :D

Grrrrrr I can't believe my nearest Pets at Home is over 30 miles away! Soooo annoying. I used to have one virtually round the corner where I used to live. Looks like I will have to take morning out one day over the bank holiday. I am going to the rescue on Monday to look for Zion's girlfriend so I will probably just make a detour and make a day of it. I bet I will spend a fortune :roll:

In the mean time I will look for other pet shops in my area.

Cheers guys.

ShivyRex said:
Grrrrrr I can't believe my nearest Pets at Home is over 30 miles away! Soooo annoying. I used to have one virtually round the corner where I used to live. Looks like I will have to take morning out one day over the bank holiday. I am going to the rescue on Monday to look for Zion's girlfriend so I will probably just make a detour and make a day of it. I bet I will spend a fortune :roll:

In the mean time I will look for other pet shops in my area.

Cheers guys.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww thats sounds a great idea, have a great day :p :p

I must admit I got mine from pets at home too, but if you did an order at bunny basics I think its only about £4.95 for 20kg, so you could order some food, hay etc too.

Back