• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving buns indoors

ljs383

Warren Scout
I everyone I was just wondering if buns like to live indoors as I am thinking of bringing mine indoors (if my parents agree) if I do is there anything I should do different? If they do come in there home will be in the office but I don't know what sort of cage.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Lynda, Molly and Frankie

I think most people perfer the dog cages as big as you can fit in the room.
Are they going to have the run of a room while you are at work/school?
You will have to keep all cables away from your bun as they might chew them.

My three have my spare bedroom as their home. They have a 48" dog crate and a playpen attached to it to give them most of the room to hop around in when im asleep or out. House rabbits do have a habit of nibbling things such as wires/cables, skirting boards, wallpaper, shoes, curtains, carpets etc etc so make sure the room is well bunny-proofed before you do bring them in. :wink:

my rabbit has a small cage thats left open all the time I just use it to house her watter bottle, food bowl and a litter tray, and she has a litter tray behind the sofa too :D

Back