• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter pictures for his aunty Jill!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
Took some pictures of Dexter today, he's looking a little tufty at the moment! As you can see he's enjoying himself and living the life of Reilly! :D

Lounging around!
dexter16thAug.jpg

Snuggles with Amber!
dexamb16thAug.jpg

Handsome but a little ruffled!
dextufts16thAug.jpg

Beautiful bunnies! Pepper looks a little 'ruffled' at the moment too. Must be BIB moulting season :D

lynda_m said:
Awwwww. Dexter, you are booootiful :love:

I'm not biased either ;)

He's so different to look at compared to his brothers though isn't he.? the whole litter were gorgeous but so varied in apperance:D

honeybunny said:
lynda_m said:
Awwwww. Dexter, you are booootiful :love:

I'm not biased either ;)

He's so different to look at compared to his brothers though isn't he.? the whole litter were gorgeous but so varied in apperance:D

I guess he looks similar to Polly?

My friend who has never met T&B before came round earlier, I thought she was going to bunnynap my baby Bertie :shock:

She didn't beleive me when I said they were brothers :lol: :lol:

Couldn't agree with you more!

I love them SOOOOO much :love:. They're always making me laugh, esp when I fed them this morning, they had carrot, coriander and brocolli!

Bert's eyes lit up, he didn't know where to start, and poo Ted was trying to hop round him to get to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless em!

Back