• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooky looking cute

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
could he be trying any harder? :(

wooky3.jpg

Oh god I love Wooky even more :love:

COME ON there must be someone with a single little female in need of some company???

Aww poor Wooky! I am really surprised that no one has snapped him up yet. Surely one more bun can't make too much of a differnece :roll: :lol:

Leah xx

Awwwww!! I really need to stop looking at photos of him... he's such a gorgeous boy! :love: I just don't see how he hasn't got a forever home yet! :shock:

Sadly the possible offer of a home is not sutiable due to an aggressive female..bad mix with Wooks...so he's still looking! :(

awwww poor little lad, if I was in my other half would have it Id have him as a house bun but thr's no way, also there'd b 4 or 5 days a wk whn he was home alone whilst at uni/work and he deserves better thn tht, handsome man tht he is :d

Jill I am so shocked he's still with you I know my Bambi would adore him they would be so cute together :love: its so frustrating as if I wold let Bambi go outside I coud have Wooky just like that *clicks fingers* (obv with your approval :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

BirdieBun said:
Jill I am so shocked he's still with you I know my Bambi would adore him they would be so cute together :love: its so frustrating as if I wold let Bambi go outside I coud have Wooky just like that *clicks fingers* (obv with your approval :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Aww I'm sure Bambi would love to have Wooky as a husband :wink: You are standing in the way of true love! :lol:

Back