• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

policeman hubby

madysmummy

Mama Doe
he's being a special for a few months now - isn't he handsome !!! :wink:

DSCN0907.jpg

FWOAR! Men in uniform :love:

PS To turn the pic round, above the pic in photobucket there is an 'edit' button. Click that and on the menu below there is a "rotate 90 degrees" option. Click that and VOILA! You may have to wait a few minutes for photobucket to catch up with itself and will have to refresh the forum page, but it will turn it round eventually :wink:

Hellooooo officer... :lol: :lol:

It might have been a mistake to post this on a forum full of insane (and often seemingly hormonally charged :lol: ) women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inimical Me said:
Hellooooo officer... :lol: :lol:

It might have been a mistake to post this on a forum full of insane (and often seemingly hormonally charged :lol: ) women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angie and lynda M.... step away from this thread :lol:

cazza said:
Is he enjoying it ? i have been a special for about 7 years now and love it.

yes he is enjoying it. i get a bit worried about him when he's out and about though and if i'm working that night make him txt me when he's back home so i know he's safe. :oops:
wow 7 years - bet you have some stories to tell !!!!!

AlisonA said:
FWOAR! Men in uniform :love:

PS To turn the pic round, above the pic in photobucket there is an 'edit' button. Click that and on the menu below there is a "rotate 90 degrees" option. Click that and VOILA! You may have to wait a few minutes for photobucket to catch up with itself and will have to refresh the forum page, but it will turn it round eventually :wink:

i tried that ... maybe photobacket just doesn't like me :? :oops: :oops:

oh yes plenty stories lol. he'll soon have em to tell.

it certainly gives you a different view on things.

is he a member of the specials site?

cazza said:
oh yes plenty stories lol. he'll soon have em to tell.

it certainly gives you a different view on things.

is he a member of the specials site?

whats that a special forum ?????? i know he has a email when he goes the the station ?

yeah its a forum for specials - has info on it and tips along with general chat an scenarios etc. if you want the addy for him let me know and ill pm it you

Back