• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HIGHS AND LOWS

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
OHHH DEAR MY EMOTIONS HAVE BEEN ON A ROLLERCOASTER THIS LAST FEW WEEKS . ...

FIRSTLY WE HAD MAGGIE , PENNY AND MERLIN . VERY FRIGHTENED BUNS DUMPED IN THE RAIN IN A BOX :evil: . THEN MAGGIE AND PENNY HAD BABIES :shock: :? THIS WAS A SHOCK AT FIRST :shock: BUT WE SOON FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM :love:

THEN WE FOUND A HOME FOR 1 SUPER SPECIAL BUN....ARCHIE... THIS LEFT ME FEELING HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME . I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IT WAS HARD TO LET HIM GO BUT KEEPING HIM WASNT AN OPTION AS THAT WOULD MEAN 1 HUTCH LESS FOR A RESCUE BUN . ALSO HE WAS GOING TO A BETTER HOME THAN I COULD GIVE HIM (WHICH ALSO MADE ME SAD ...FOR ME :cry: )

THEN ALONG CAME 9 RESCUE BUNS. I STILL CANT QUITE GET MY HEAD AROUND THE CONDITIONS THEY WERE LIVING IN . :evil: :evil: :evil:
AND THOSE LOST LITTERS OF KITS WILL HAUNT ME FOR EVER . :cry:

THEN CAME COCOA. ALONG HAIRED BUN WITH APPALING MATTED FUR . :evil:

AND LASTLY TODAY I HAVE LET MY SECOND SPECIAL BUN GO . :?
I KNOW HE LL BE LOVED AND HAPPY SO I SHOULDNT BE SAD . BUT I JUST CANT HELP SHEDDING A TEAR OR TOO FOR MY GEORGEOUS MINTO. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I LOVE TO SEE THE BUNS BLOSSOM WITH CARE AND I LOVE TO FIND GOOD HOMES FOR THEM . IT MAKES ME SAD WHEN I HAVE TO TURN BUNS AWAY .
RUNNING A RESCUE IS SOOOOO HARD AT TIMES. :roll:

A SAD AND BATTERED ANGIE IN NEED OF SOME HUGS I THINK :cry:

Oh Angie :( Hugs coming your way. you are a very speacil person to be able to give up your muched loved buns so that others may have a second chance. I don't think I could do it! xxxxx

I'm so sorry that you've had to part with so many of your bunny friends. :(
Let me know if I can do anything to help you :)

oh Angie.. you all do such a super job.. I cant imagine what it must feel like to lose and gain bunnies all the time.
Im sure the new owners will keep you updated with their progress with lots of photos to cheer you up again
Big Hugs

Awwwwwww Angie Uncle A says if he came to visit you he would give you a hug just like this.......

rabbits454.jpg

You are doing BRILLIANT work helping so many Buns.
Hugs coming from me too :D :D

Janex

big huggs from derbyshire((((((((((((((h)))))))))))))))))))) also from my 9 pets (thats alot of hugs) lol, you do such an amzing job, helping all these bunnies!!!

Aw! What a tough bunch of days! I'm sure the buns appreciate all the effort you put in for them. :-D *hugs*

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwwww Angie Uncle A says if he came to visit you he would give you a hug just like this.......

rabbits454.jpg

You are doing BRILLIANT work helping so many Buns.
Hugs coming from me too :D :D

Janex

AWWWWW THAT IS SO CUTE

It never rains, it pours! Try to focus on the ones you can help, I'm sure they apprecaite your work, I know we all think you're great!

Aw Angie, you are an angel to bunnies. We all need support sometimes, they are such special, fragile creatures, who can be taken from us all too soon. They alll love and appreciate everything you do for them. Big Hugs from Me, Corrina, and buns, Winnie, Beyonce, Benjamin, Bugsy, Roberta, Flopsy, Jessica Billie and Mabel, and our bridge buns, George, Sebastian and Willow.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (p.s our boyfriends think we are mad when it comes to rabbits and the rollercoaster they put you through. Anyone else get this from OH's?

Auntie Angie please don't be upset, you do such a wonderful job with all the rabbits in your care. I am a credit to you that I am such a friendly little bun (and gorgeous :wink: ) and that you have found me a nice home to go to :D You needed the space to help all the other bunnies in need and you know where I am should you want a snuggle :D My new mummy is a bit slow on the photo department (I have had words :roll: :lol: ) but she promises me she will be slowing down the forum with all the piccies of me and my new girlie next week :lol:

Lot's of love Archie bunxxxxxxx

Back