• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the Inn Crowd! Update..poor Jarvis...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Picked up these little beauties today :love:
A little Boy..Marriot
Marriot.jpg

A little bib.. not sure of sex yet :? ..Hilton
Hilton.jpg

and A grey girl...Holiday..and her black sibling..sex not confirmed yet ..Jarvis..
HolaJa.jpg

they are approx 8-9 weeks old..mum already has more kits which will be coming in later...up for rehoming in a few weeks after neutering.....very cute bunnies :D

Glad you all got the names..as in Holiday Inn, Hilton hotels, Marriot Hotels and Jarvis motels! :lol:

Estelle will pm you :D

honeybunny said:
Estelle is going to foster 2 of these little ones for me......so who's just gone green?! :lol:

:mrgreen:

Holiday is gorgeous & I STILL haven't got a black bun!!
How expensive are loft conversions?...

honeybunny said:
Glad you all got the names..as in Holiday Inn, Hilton hotels, Marriot Hotels and Jarvis motels! :lol:

Estelle will pm you :D

Poor Jarvis - only good enough for a motel name. :wink: :lol:

update on the sex of these buns....and poor Jarvis indeed! :shock: Neither vet nor I can be sure what this bun is..tended to look more girlie but stuck out too far...could be from injury by dad who had attacked these kits or may be a hermafradite(sp?)....

So Holiday...A girl....Marriot a boy....Hilton..a girl (Obviously the Paris Hilton! :lol: ) and Jarvis a Sam.... :lol: :lol: ( you will get this if watch Big Brother!)

Back