• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't understand why my mummy thinks it's funny

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Well I don't have my lamb chop sideburns any more:
24b932eb.jpg

Although Dudley has some now (but at least he's a fella):
f90982d3.jpg

But I fail to see what is so funny about my emerging new summer coat:
046deb82.jpg

f87766ee.jpg

794f5408.jpg

457f69e6.jpg

I love the last picture alsion she looks like she is goona lose a few pouind once she actually takes the rest of that coat off! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I think you look stunning Santa. It's a very interesting fur style.

Don't worry Santa, my mummy laughs at my hair too... :(

I heard her say, "Wow, santa is quite big looking" :shock:

I think you look lovely :D (But dont tell princess sophie, she will get really jealous!!!) :wink:

Love from Rudle-Noodle xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Rudy my dear, perhaps we could have a quick snuggle under the sofa while the Princess is sleeping, and then go begging to Uncle Nick for some yummy ice cream. I beg well, mummy can't resist but to feed me!

Auntie Eve I don't even weigh a few pound so I can't possibly lose that much!

Santa said:
Hello Rudy my dear, perhaps we could have a quick snuggle under the sofa while the Princess is sleeping, and then go begging to Uncle Nick for some yummy ice cream. I beg well, mummy can't resist but to feed me!

Santa, shhhhh!!!!!! :lol: You are more than welcome to come and snuggle with me under the sofa :wink: We can feed sophie some hay and she will never know :D :wink: :angel:

Back