• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the great escape...

Sissa

New Kit
my rabbit, orlando (named after the place in america after i visitied it, not the actor!) better known as Olly is the master of escapees.
we have always let our rabbits run free basically everyday, except in winter when it is bitterly cold. and im usually very good, just checking that there are no possible ways he can escape anywhere. but i missed one spot. the gate, that leads onto the driveway.
i closed it of corse, but i didnt think about the tiny weeny empty space underneath it did i?! i looked at it thinking, there is no way he would be able to get through that...i was wrong. very wrong.
2 hours later, frantically searching in the garden for my poor baby. my mum shouts, check the drive.
so i went out, and guess who was sitting there, all innocently, waiting to come back through to the garden? my olly!
u see, he was able to get under it to go through to the drive, but he wasnt able to come back for some reason!
and i am lucky that my rabbit is well trained or just damn good common sense, cos my driveway and the road are very very close!
so yes. bricks are now lodged under the gate...
sass xx

Back