• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SKYEs NEW MAN (bunnylove)

ROCKET!

Young Bun
SKYE HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND :shock: :shock: BY ACCIDENT :roll: :roll: , after her last performance with her harem i decided that i was gonna leave her a single house bun, as i cant afford the vets bills for her fights, (ear op and meds £200) :cry:

i was giving anton a bath has he came with fleas :roll: :roll: (now fully treated :D ) but they have made a mess of him coats, he was wet so needed to leave him inside to dry, so i placed him on our rug whilst i stopped for a quick cuppa. well skye was lying under the table and she could se him and made no attempt to charge him or anything :? :? :? so we tried them together in unneutral territory, thinking its bound not to work anyway! :shock: :shock: well they are every loved up he follows her EVERYWHERE, and trys to mount her which is hilerious as he is a mini lop and she is a frenchie :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

colchesterzoo020.jpg

colchesterzoo010.jpg

colchesterzoo001.jpg

:lol: at the last photo! What a lovely happy ending, I quite fancied Anton myself, gorgeous boy :love: :love:

runnybabbit said:
oh Eve, they look so happy together, well done finding a fella skye likes.

Karen xx

she sorta found him herself karen as i wasnt planning on taking on any more but its ruend out well really because he was a bit of a sicly bun anyway and has gunky eyes (not sure why) has he has no dental problems i have had his eyes flushed and cant see what the problems is so hes helping him keep them clean :shock: yuck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROCKET! said:
runnybabbit said:
oh Eve, they look so happy together, well done finding a fella skye likes.

Karen xx

she sorta found him herself karen as i wasnt planning on taking on any more but its ruend out well really because he was a bit of a sicly bun anyway and has gunky eyes (not sure why) has he has no dental problems i have had his eyes flushed and cant see what the problems is so hes helping him keep them clean :shock: yuck! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, well she had other ideas, just one more mum cos he's the bun for me, they really do look happy together.

the happy bee said:
That is so sweet. And the last pic is just hilarious! :lol:

honestly i am gonna film him it is hilarious because he cant reach :shock: :shock: he trys anywhere he can climb on then looks like an itch on her ****! :lol: :lol: :lol: she doesnt even take any notice and still walks over to her water bowl or hay with hm on her back :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
Didn't Skye bond with a bunnyman a while back?! :?

I'm only asking cus I rem that it was such a shock that she had bonded....

I'm confused :lol:

EDIT : This was who I was talking about...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/v...stdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=skye&start=0

long story but the rescue took him back because of possible exposure to ec, (speedy used to be ec pos.) and they didnt want mine exposed to it, then i bonded her with my two brothers and they fought after 3 months and she ending up with a nasty torn ear (ear op) so now shes with anton :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/v...stdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=skye&start=0

long story but the rescue took him back because of possible exposure to ec, (speedy used to be ec pos.) and they didnt want mine exposed to it, then i bonded her with my two brothers and they fought after 3 months and she ending up with a nasty torn ear (ear op) so now shes with anton :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooooooooh ok!!! :lol:

Aww poor Skye!!!! :lol: Bless her, shes getting around eh?! :shock: :lol: :lol: I hope she settles with anton, bless her! Even if she is tyson shes cute :love: Has she calmed down any since having her ear torn?!

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:
loopylop said:

Ooooooooooh ok!!! :lol:

Aww poor Skye!!!! :lol: Bless her, shes getting around eh?! :shock: :lol: :lol: I hope she settles with anton, bless her! Even if she is tyson shes cute :love: Has she calmed down any since having her ear torn?!

NO your joking :shock: :shock: she still goes for your ancles if you push her away! :roll: :roll:

awwwwwww! I love frenchies! she would look like Storms sister! :lol: that last pic is sooooooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: reminds me of when my chinchilla is loose and he keeps humping Storm! :shock: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
the happy bee said:
That is so sweet. And the last pic is just hilarious! :lol:

honestly i am gonna film him it is hilarious because he cant reach :shock: :shock: he trys anywhere he can climb on then looks like an itch on her ****! :lol: :lol: :lol: she doesnt even take any notice and still walks over to her water bowl or hay with hm on her back :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back