• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies- Coffee and Littlefoot!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Well I went and collected Coffee yesterday and then we went to GBH for her to choose a boyfriend. Littlefoot had just lost his girlfriend (who had been rehomed by someone who wanted a different rabbit to go with her :( ) and he really missed her so Angela thought he would be a good choice. We put them in together and they got on really well, even snuggling up for some cuddles within the first hour! He is a gorgeous little agouti lop who is so affectionate and confident. He loves fuss and likes to lick people!
There has been a bit of chasing and jumping about since they've been back but also snuggling and grooming :love:
Coffee. .
IMGP2871.jpg

Littlefoot. .
IMGP2873.jpg

IMGP2874.jpg

Kissy pictures. .
IMGP2872.jpg

IMGP2868.jpg

They're not the best pictures because it was getting dark, but just wanted to introduce you! There will be more pics I'm sure!

OMG.... how adorable..... :love: :love:

I told my friend about Littlefoot after you PMed me about him, and she was soooo happy. She's been feeling so guilty about Coffee and generally quite down recently, and the regular updates about Coffee and your plans to get Coffee a boyfriend cheered her up. She is going to love the pics :D :D

Back