• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baldrik and Treacle (loooong picture story hahaha)

Squishy

Banned
Lmao you will now get to see how messy me bed it when I'm being lazy... which has been all week :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, Baldrik woke up so I decided he could come have a run around, Trea was already out so they ended up meeting which was comical to watch, I think Trea was trying to figure out what the bald fluffy thing was and Baldrik just wanted to find out if she was a female hamster. :shock: :oops: :lol:

Well Baldrik decided she wasn't worth his time and got bored and Trea decided he was too weird to play with, So they decided to try figuring out if the cam strap was edable.

rodents001.jpg

After getting bored of that and finding it didn't taste very good, Baldrik decided her would go for a walk, Trea stopped tosniff him still trying to figure out what he was.

rodents006.jpg

Baldrik decided my hand makes a nice place to sit and sat there for a while :shock: While Treacle sat quietly on my shoulder watching him.

rodents082.jpg

rodents084.jpg

rodents083.jpg

"C'mon, I'm just so cute looking you gotta let me sit on your hand. :D "

rodents085.jpg

After deciding my hand doesn't stay still long enough and the flashing is getting wuite annoying, He decided to go for a walk along my bed...

rodents088.jpg

It's like a sea of purple, how do I know where I've been already... *sniff sniff sniff* Well as long as I travel away from mum I know which way I'm going..."

On his travels he noticed Skeebee...

rodents089.jpg

"Why helloooo there lil lady" :wink:

But he decided, even if she was cute, she was just to big to be his gf... Much to Skeebe's disapointment...

rodents090.jpg

"Wait come back!!" :(
"Sorry lovely lady, you just not my type" :wink:

(little heart breaker :lol: :lol: )

He decided to carry on his travels around the bed, suddenly realizing her was lost and had no idea where he was :shock:

rodents091.jpg

"Have I been this way already?"

rodents092.jpg

"Darn... I should have asked directions from that hot dog...."

rodents093.jpg

"Try over here..."

rodents094.jpg

"Whoa... thats a long drop... definatly not that way..." :shock:

rodents100.jpg

"This is going to take forever..."

After a while of wanderign he comes to a huge mountain and tries to climb it..

rodents096.jpg

rodents095.jpg

"This is impossible..."

After two attempts to climb the mountain he gives up and heads home..

rodents097.jpg

"I could have spent all my time sleeping..." :evil:

So after a logn walk home, he finally arrives at his space ship and climbs aboard for some nice comfy sleeping...

petz221.jpg

petz222.jpg

"zzzzzzzz"

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing the strange rodent had gone back to his space ship. Treacle decided it was not time for her to be brave and see if he had messed with anything in her home....

First she got down from her towering thone, her little whiskers switching 100mph as she sniffed the ground and ran to check her hidyhole was still secure...

rodents112.jpg

"Phew... all how I left it" :)

Then she ran to the other side of the bed to check from her look out that he was still fast asleep in his space ship...

rodents114.jpg

"I should have plenty of time...."

She remembered watching the strange being trying to climb a mountain and decided to give it a go... At the foot of the mountain she stopped to have a look around and check the cost was clear...

rodents107.jpg

"Nothing over there...."

rodents106.jpg

"nothin there...."

rodents103.jpg

"wait... what was that..." *duck*

rodents109.jpg

"Ok it was nothing" :oops:

After checking the surrounding area she tested the side of the mounting to test how climable it was...

rodents104.jpg

rodents105.jpg

"This should be easy..."

Then with a little sping in her bounce she was off up the mountin...

rodents110.jpg

"I can't belive the little fulddy bald thing couldnt get up here..."

rodents108.jpg

"This is sooo easy..."

But as she reach the top she was met by a big beast...

rodents111.jpg

"Holy...! It's godzilla meets King Kong! I'm out of here!!!

With a speedy retreat she ran as fast as she could down the mountain and on to her throne of power, where she felt at home and powerful.

rodents037.jpg

"I'm the queen of the woooooorld!!" :twisted:

Skeebee sat reflecting on her two encounters...

petz031.jpg

"Oh... well I think I'll sleep..."

And Heulwen sat wonderign if she was the only sane one in the house...

petz080.jpg

"I don't know these people...."

But the following evidence proves that she is just as insane...

petz065.jpg

THE END!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha, I have been told on many occasions :lol: :lol: I dunno maybe im the real sane one and everyone else is mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Always good to know I make people laugh... Even better to keep them from doing the dishes :lol: :lol:

Back