• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first foster bun!

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
This is Custard:

custard2.jpg

I've offered to foster him for a place near me, as he is extremely nervous of humans and with so many other bunnies, they just don't have the time to give him the attention that he needs to teach him that humans are nice!

At the moment his name is Custard (arrived with his brother Roobarb) but I don't think the name is helping his character so I'm going to unofficially change it :lol: I'm thinking Brian...or maybe Rory...whaddaya think?

Anyone want to offer him a permanent home? :lol:

How about Max, it means strong :D :D might make him feel better about himself and us 2foots, would love to offer him a home but no space at the inn......................... :wink:

Mark and Shell said:
How about Max, it means strong :D :D might make him feel better about himself and us 2foots, would love to offer him a home but no space at the inn......................... :wink:

Aww, I think thats a nice idea, and a lovely name :D Hes lovely :D :D xx

Should be fine, Jill! The little fella is currently munching away on some veg and the permanent inhabitants of Chez AlisonA are desperately trying to find out what they can smell behind the barricade :lol: Hubby hasn't noticed him yet either, even though he is right outside the back door. He's obviously so used to seeing piles of junk all over the garden that he just didn't see :lol:

Naughty Alison! Does Mr A not know of this plan then??? I love it!!!! :D :twisted: Maybe a plan I can also adopt :twisted:
Nicola x

He still hasn't noticed :lol:

I've decided to go with Rory, after all, he is a lionhead and a lion coloured one at that :lol: He is really chilling out already, munching his hay and picking the Science selective out of his existing food :lol: :lol: :roll:

Well the big moment was when I let Harry & Heather out this morning, as they are very strongly bonded but very possessive over each other, so the crunch test was whether they bickered when they could smell an entire male :?

And they didn't :D They have sniffed around the area curiously and have now lost interest and gone rummaging in something else instead. So that's a relief!

Hubby still hasn't noticed either :lol:

Back