• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New toy

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Tescos had some cheap kiddies plastic chairs on offer at £1.49 so I got one for Billy, Milly and Bailey. As you can see from the photo Milly likes it ;)

DSCN2369Correction.jpg

I was gonna get them the table, coz it was so cheap, then realised there would be no way they would be able to get up onto it :roll:. Milly looks very chilled there, shes gorgeous :D xx

Is they were postioned right they could get up onto the chair and then up onto the table, because the chair would be slightly shorter than the table. Like stairs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is really cute, I got my bunnies a soft bed thing and they dragged it under the futon and pooped on the bit that was sticking out :roll: Maybe a plastic chair would be more successful, although I would be risking a house even fuller of bunny stuff :shock: :lol:
Nicola x

Back