• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last minute advice and cute pics :) - updated!!!!!

Before we get to the just so cute piccys :)
Any last minute advice for me.... right now my bunny as we speak is being spayed...
Because I am not collecting her til 7 ish I have decided shes probably better off if I put her straight into her bed....
I have completley disenfected my/her bedroom.... Her cage is lined with a fleece blankets with some soft towels on top... I will put a hot water bottle in there before she comes home so its warm.
I have got all her favourite foods ready and pineapple juice... everything sound alright so far? and is there any more advice anyone can give?
I gave the vet so many insturctions it was funny..! I packed her off with her favourite soft toy - which I said must be with her at all times, I packed her off with food and her water bowl and towels and fleece.
Just waiting for the fone call right now to tell me shes going to be ok... they said they would phone about 3...
Anyways as promised here are some recent very cute photos.!

Picture057.jpg

Grandma - feeding her a dolly mixture! very bad grandma but what else are they there for! lol
Picture045.jpg

Picture of her in mid binky lol!!! bad picture cos shes white and the walls are pale blue.

4708202e.jpg

Now which ones the real rabbit! ? lol

Anyways thats it for now :)

I have just phoned the vets they were meant to phone me grrrrr :evil:
She's out of surgery, shes come round from the anasthetic... and they are heating her up at the moment... cos shes very cold :( my poor baby I jsut want to rush over and sit with her.... but I know they are looking after her....
So she's alive shes made it!! I secretly knew she would... shes a stubborn blue wotsit fly! and would fight tooth and nail til the cows came home:)

She is soo sweet!

Sounds like you have everything in order for her when she gets home!

be good if you got some syringes from the vet and veg baby food/recovery food to syringe feed her just incase she doesn't eat.

Bonnie

I dont know about the spaying op, but they advised shredded newspaper for the boys when they were neutered cos it wouldnt stick to the wound :) Good luck to you and the lovely Snowflakexx

aawww she really is pretty.. glad to hear she is through her op ok.
I didnt have baby food or recovery so i mushed up nala's usual pellets with warm water and syringed that. Blankets/towels/vetbed are good for them to lay on as its nice and warm.

When Lavender was spayed she had cage rest for a week in one of those big indoor plastic cages. Nothing to climb on and just news paper on the bottom of the cage which I changed 2 or 3 times a day.

She wasn't really eating much so the following day after her op I tokk her to the vets for another pain killer injection and a gut stimulant injection. She recovered fine.

Keep us posted on her progress.

Rabswood

Back