• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Auntie Caroline

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
For giving us a new toy that we can both fit through!

newtube3.jpg

newtube4.jpg

newtube.jpg

newtube2.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: bunny bum :shock: :lol: :lol: werent expecting that! lol

whats the tube made out of then alision?

great pics! i love that last one, is it workmans pipe, if that makes sense?! when they were digging up a street near me, after they covered it over the workmen 'left' behind a big bit of pipe so i made my dad go and 'borrow' it! :oops: :lol:

I 'found' a piece of workmans pipe the other day, I've had my eye out for ages looking for something. This piece was on a large busy roundabout, I spotted it one my way shopping and thought if that's still there on my way back I'm having it.
It was still there on my way back so I parked up on a layby (where the police usually hide and wait) just off the roundabout and went and got it. Looked a bit of a scrounger, there was lots of traffic, bet they were all wondering what the strange woman was doing :lol:

I haven't had chance to give it a good clean, so the rabs haven't used it yet.

Rabswood

That is wonderful! Where did you find it? This summer I am going to toss my old runs and build a 'rabbitat' for the buns. I am going to put in a digging area and i want them to also have a tunnel to run through/hide in. Something like that would be wonderful!

I was given it, by someone who was given it, so I don't know where it originated, sorry :lol:

I'd hazard a guess that it's water pipe though, as it's blue inside, and double lined. Don't they colour code different types of underground pipes?

Back