• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The gorgeous Tilly with even more piccies :)

Now Jill when i said she is a live wire i wasn't kidding, trying to get the girl to stay still for her photo shoot was a nightmare as the following pictures will show you :roll:

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

Got there in the end though :D

awwwwwwwwww shes so lovley bless her that what my 2 are like uasaley but midnights getting worse by the day hes ill

Re: The gorgeous Tilly

Mark and Shell said:
:shock: She's a monster (a gorgeous one though)!! Weren't her and her siblings cute wee tiny little bunnies not so long ago :shock:

Re: The gorgeous Tilly

AlisonA said:
Mark and Shell said:
:shock: She's a monster (a gorgeous one though)!! Weren't her and her siblings cute wee tiny little bunnies not so long ago :shock:

Oh yes i remember a frosty day in December bonding in the back of a car in a layby with a very small quiet baby rabbit, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think she has some giant in her, her brother Flint is quite big too not sure how big Flora is now though....Jill :D :D :D :D

JCO said:
She's gorgeous!! :D Seems as though she's hyperactive too! Janex

Indeed she is, i have some lovely butt shots of her as she can't stay still :D :D :D saying that i got some more lovely shots last night of her playing with her treat ball and sitting on our bed and bedside tables :roll: :roll: :roll:

Awwwwwww Tilly is so cute... I am still going to bunny nap Flint one day though! They are such a cute pair!!

The gorgeous Tilly with more piccies:)

Angie65 said:
Hi Sis!!! :D

Hello lovely brother, how are you???I am causing no end of problems but they can't tell me off coz i'm so pretty :D :D You look like you are having a fab life, please keep up the family tradition and do lots of things you shouldn't it might take the heat of me :wink: :lol:

Mark and Shell said:
Angie65 said:

Hello lovely brother, how are you???I am causing no end of problems but they can't tell me off coz i'm so pretty :D :D You look like you are having a fab life, please keep up the family tradition and do lots of things you shouldn't it might take the heat of me :wink: :lol:

Sorry, I'm a good boy & never do anyfing wong. My new girlfriend gets a bit upset when I sneak in her flower pot, but she forgives me if I give her lots of licks. If I'm good I get extra spinach off mum :D

Angie65 said:
Mark and Shell said:
Angie65 said:

Sorry, I'm a good boy & never do anyfing wong. My new girlfriend gets a bit upset when I sneak in her flower pot, but she forgives me if I give her lots of licks. If I'm good I get extra spinach off mum :D

Oh well must be me then i can't seem to help myself, only last night i knocked everything off daddys bedside table just for fun and chewed a small hole in mums nice next bedding :D :D :D :D Mum still didn't tell me off though just took lots of pictures of me causing trouble :D :D :D
After all that hard work i had to have a lie down and lull them into a false sense of security :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

Back