• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Basics Shop

Rosie

Warren Scout
Hiya,

I hope this is in the right section of the forum :?

I've been noticing a lot of people talking about Bunny Basics and I've checked out the website, it looks so brilliant!

I was wondering if they are the best place to order/buy stuff from? Are they the people you guys would recommend or is there anywhere else that is as good as/better than them?

Just want to get the very best possible - I know, Casper is a spoilt boy :lol:

I love bunnybasics! it's fabulous! They always have loads of stuff and the service is very prompt :D :D

Thanks Phill.

I was wondering do you know if they are totally independant or are they affiliated to any chain stores etc?

Rosie said:
Thanks Phill.

I was wondering do you know if they are totally independant or are they affiliated to any chain stores etc?

think they are independant, they are members of this forum! :wink:

I got my first ever order from them today and i`m made up with it, ( so are the buns i better add)!
I only ordered it wednesday evening and it arrived first thing this morning. :D The choice they`ve got is brilliant and i could spend an absolute fortune on there if left to my own devices! :wink: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
I got my first ever order from them today and i`m made up with it, ( so are the buns i better add)!
I only ordered it wednesday evening and it arrived first thing this morning. :D The choice they`ve got is brilliant and i could spend an absolute fortune on there if left to my own devices! :wink: :lol:

Su.x

Im being nosey now,what did you buy??

Rosie said:
bunnylove said:
think they are independant, they are members of this forum! :wink:

:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry!

sorry for what? :lol: :lol: they are well repected around here, :D although i havent used them myself but with 30 bunnies it could send my credit card into a big black hole! :lol: :lol: :lol: alot of people of here have with good reviews :D

I've bought loads there, they're great. Unfortunately they no longer take Visa Electrons so my bank balance has had a few healthy weeks :lol: but off to try and get a 'proper' debit card tomorrow so buns will be spoilt again!

Didnt realise they are members of this forum. I've been browsing on their website and I totally agree about credit card bills!!!

My windowshopping is costing me a fortune :lol:

twilightpagan said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Im being nosey now,what did you buy??

A 5 ft long materiel tube, a large chube, a log house, some jingle balls and some willow balls, i`ve never tried willow balls before and am pleased to say the buns absolutely love them. :D

I've also used bunnymail in the past. Got some stuff the rabs really liked - grass balls with a bell in, willow balls (a really big one). But some of the stuff I ordered was out of stock and I'm still waiting for it, I asked if they would post it on when it came in stock, but this was December :(

I've just emailed to remind them I'm still waiting.

Rabswood

BunnyBasics (and its lovely owners)is fabulous :D :D :D I have been extremely impressed by the wide range of products available, and have always received any orders very promptly :D
I have experienced long delays of products arriving from elsewhere in the past :?
I need a reliable service when the Sanctuary bunnies depend upon some of the health products etc :wink: :D
I have also had items missing from orders in the past, but not from BunnyBasics, so I give them the total 100% thumbs up :D :D
I have just tried some of BunnyBasics dried herbs on the Sanctuary bunnies, and they were a roaring success :D :D

Thanks everyone. I am now left in absolutely no doubt that I will be ordering stuff for Casper from Bunny Basics :)

I take recommendations very seriously!

(now I just need to restrain myself to things he *really needs* and not what mummy thinks he'd love)

Well thanks to you I have just been on Bunny Basics and spent £21 :lol:

But I am sure the rabs will appreciate it.

Rabswood

rabswood said:
Well thanks to you I have just been on Bunny Basics and spent £21 :lol:

But I am sure the rabs will appreciate it.

Rabswood

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats right blame us Rabshan :x :!: :roll: ......our recommendations were just the excuse you needed :roll: :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back