• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My son with a owl

This is the recent piccy of my son,they took it at school with birds of prey,a owl,thought id share it with you all.

Joshuaandowl.jpg

Inimical Me said:
Awww he's so cute! He looks like total mischeif though ;).

:lol: yes hes a hand full,hes dyslexic too and have a lot of learning problems so its not easy with him,but hes my baby :D Hes 5 :D

Awww what a lovely pic.I have two tawny owls that have appeared in the tree at the bottom of our garden in last few weeks.They wake me up every morning at 5.00am :shock: Goodness knows what they were doing last night but they were making a right racket :lol: :lol:

Thats amazing. Owls are my absolute favourite birds, thay are beautiful, cute and kind of dangerous all at the same time. We quite often see wild ones up here, I'm usually in danger of crashing my car if I spot one as I'm so fixated by them :lol:

That's such a cool pic :)
There was an owl sat in the middle of the road one night. Didn't even move when I drove past :shock: luckily he did fly off when a car went past on his side :D

Back