• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

any ideas as to why paris's ears hvnt lopped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxfe_121

Warren Scout
hey.. ive asked this b4..but not had many responces at all...but i reallly wnt to no why paris's ears hvnt lopped..even tho they r huggge...i thought the weight wud pull them down soon enough...unless she grows into them..which means she cud b pretty huge...looking at the pic below..does anyone see any signs of her being a big bunny?

she looks big compared to gucci who is a dutch..and fully grown..yet paris is only 13 weeks..not fully grown...and she looks big..im guessing her furs misleading tho
guccinparis1.jpg

Well size isn't everything :wink: I don't think it necessarily follows that big ears will automatically lop, I guess it is also to do with the shape of the head and the way the cartilege and all the bits at the base of the ear are formed.

This is candy my dwarf lop (or at least thats what I was told she was) not very much dwarf abut her and at about 10 months still only one ear lopped

canduchops.jpg

here she is posing.... what a madam she is :lol: :lol:

flatout.jpg

She is most likely a cross breed, I have a dwarf lop x english spot and he has uppy ears (most of the time!) :lol:

aww shes adorable..very similar shaped ears to paris...ive been playing with her ear lol..she seemed to like tht..she was grinding her teeth which i think means contentment..and wen i pulled one down the other popped up haha..so i think wen shes older and her hed grows..the skin on the top of her hed will start to let the ears lop..cuz her skin will have grown

Paris is soooo gorgeous, like a little ball of fulff.

Candy likes her ears being played with too, wait for this someone will post its a se**al thing :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then we'll be all embaressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back