• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden piccys

I had new fences put up the other week,And the workmen trashed my garden :evil: Lots of mud now,my son helped today and dug al the weeds up and dirt near the fences ready for spring so i can redo the grass,roll on!!!took a quick snap of hutches,so much i want to do in my garden but no good weather so i cant!!

100_0995.jpg

100_0994.jpg

100_0993.jpg

I know what you mean, I got my garden looking LURVERLY last summer, it was a real joy to sit out there.

Its looking a l ittle unkept at the moment, I'm really into my gardening (which my friends find hysterical as they say I'm far too young to worry about it!).

Here's a few pictures from last summer:

longshot.jpg

overview.jpg

And here are the "arty" shots which I'm very proud of!

:D

5496a142.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

What great photos,youv put my garden to shame :oops: :( But its also a inspiration,Im not kean on gardening but i like the outcome when its all finished,that reminds me I need to do the front too!!!!Awww no rest for the wicked. :D

Back